Military Ethics

Navigation + Search
Home / Program Details / Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

When are applications due?

Applications submitted by the April 30th deadline are currently under review. As final admission decisions are made, a limited number of spaces in Fall 2017 cohort may become available. Applications will continue to be accepted on an ongoing basis for rolling admission. Please contact us at with any questions or to discuss your application. For more information on application requirements, please visit the Admissions page.

Does it matter how long ago I graduated from college?

No. Professional experience is an asset to the study of Military Ethics. If submitted, GRE scores must be recent, within five years of application.

Is this a program I can complete online?

No. This is a program that requires presence on campus in Cleveland, Ohio.

What financial aid is available for this program?

Career Advancement Aid

Information about options for receiving aid from professional and military institutions is forthcoming.

Student Loans

Contact the Financial Aid office (216.368.4530) for information regarding student loans. Students financed by federal loans must remain registered for not fewer than six semester hours (defined as half-time) each semester to maintain continued eligibility for funding or to initiate such a loan.

Other Sources

Students are also encouraged to seek funding from sources other than CWRU. Most universities and colleges maintain files on granting agencies and foundations. Applicants may find it to their advantage to consult financial aid offices of the institutions in which they are or have been enrolled to learn about fellowships and loan support for their intended graduate studies. Information on federal student lending and grants begins by filing a Free Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA) at


Page last modified: May 8, 2017