- A Personal Statement, indicating program goals and future plans.
- At least one prior ethics-based course in undergraduate or post-baccalaureate studies.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 3.0. Waivers may be requested for extenuating circumstances.
- If applicable,TOEFL and IELTS scores must meet CWRU School of Graduate Studies requirements.
- Graduate-level tests (GRE, LSAT, etc.) are not required, though applicants may submit their scores to supplement their application.
- Three letters of recommendation must be submitted from those individuals sufficiently familiar with you, and who can assess your academic preparation, abilities and accomplishments. Letters should be from your most recent instructors in your proposed field of study. If you have been out of school for several years, one letter may be from your employer, supervisor or other person familiar with your most recent activities.
Applications submitted by the April 30th deadline are currently under review. Applications will continue to be accepted on an ongoing basis for rolling admission. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to discuss your application.