- A Personal Statement, indicating program goals and future plans
- At least one prior ethics-based course in undergraduate or post-baccalaureate studies
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 3.0. Waivers may be requested for extenuating circumstances
- If applicable, TOEFL and IELTS scores must meet CWRU School of Graduate Studies requirements
- Graduate-level tests (GRE, LSAT, etc.) are not required, though applicants may submit their scores to supplement their application
The deadline for applications to receive full consideration for the Fall 2017 cohort is April 10, 2017. However, applications will continue to be accepted on an ongoing basis for rolling admission.
Military Ethics Master’s application
CWRU School of Graduate Studies FAQ